Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Virgin Gorda - Carter

Today was fun. We had a crazy day sailing, the boat kept rolling back and forth on the swells. When we went snorkeling there was a 2 foot barracuda underneath our boat looking straight down at the bottom. This afternoon, I climbed up the mast which is the big pole in the center of the boat that holds up the mainsail. When my mom went up, my friend Nick said,"creak, crack, and the there were 8." The whole time my mom was up there, we were all saying, "I hear cracking noises!" The place that we are going tonight shows movies, I hope they are good.






- Me at the first spreader.

Location:Gorda Sound, November 23

1 comment:

  1. You look terrific. I hope you had a great view from up on the mast. No making fun of the Mom!
    Thank you so much for the terrific posts you are sending. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
    Love to all, GG

    ReplyDelete