Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Are You Getting Jealous Yet? - Griffin

If you ever go to a buffet, here is some advice that I learned the hard way, never eat so much that you don't want to eat breakfast in the morning. Take a little bit at a time.

Today was great! We went snorkeling and it was awesome! We saw tons of new fish, but the real shocker was, and get this, we saw a 2 foot barracuda underneath the bow of the boat. It was amazing, it cleared all of the yellow Jack fish out from underneath that part of the yacht. It was the most amazing thing I have seen while snorkeling, but I think I will see even better things or at least I hope I will. We also had some pretty gnarly waves coming to Gorda Sound. At times the whole tip of the boat and the anchor would get so low they would go into the salty seawater of the British Virgin Islands. We also went up the mast on a harness and Nick made a hilarious comment when my mom was up the mast. He said, "creak, crack, and then there were eight".




If you cannot tell what that metal hollow pole that I am hanging on is, it is called the mast. First of all I had a harness on but you may not be able to see it, second, that was an amazing sight. Well that is it for today, we will see what tomorrow has in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. Griffin, you look great hanging out on the mast. Thanks for sending us great posts on your marvelous adventure. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
    Love, GG

    ReplyDelete