Sunday, November 14, 2010

20 Questions - Britton

What is your name?
Britton
How old are you?
10
Have you been to the BVI before?
Yes
What are you most looking forward to?
The weather and the beautiful fish and water.
How do you think it will be with 9 people on a boat for 9 days?
Crowded, but it helps that we are all good friends and always have fun when we're together.
What do you think it will be like?  Describe what you think you will see.
I've already been there but in my mind I can still picture the fish and the clear water.
What do you think you will see when you are scuba diving?
I think we'll see tons of cool fish and we will all keep our fingers crossed that we'll be able to find the Chimney and see the ship.
How do you think traveling to and from the BVI will be?
Been there, done that, but it is always fun and it helps that I actually like riding on airplanes.
What will you do on the plane?
I think I'll do some reading , homework and playing on my iPod Touch.
What types of fish do you think you will see while snorkeling and diving?
I think we'll see lots of Angelfish and Parrot Fish with swarms of minnows by the millions.
What fish/creature do you most want to see?
An octopus.  My dad saw one last time we were there and played peek-a-boo with it.
Estimate the number of different types of fish you think you will see.
45.  We'll see more than last time because we'll be scuba diving.
What job will you have on the boat?
Working in the galley (kitchen), I hope and some other easy jobs.
What do you want your nickname to be on the boat (your boat-name)?
Captain Britton, but that won't happen, so Brit or Princess (in training).
Do you have a boat-name suggestion for anyone else?
Carter, Griffin and Nick - the Punks
Chip (my grandpa) - Captain
What do you think swimming with the dolphins will be like?
Amazing!!!
Will anyone accidentally fall in?  Who?
Nick, Carter or Griffin doing stunts in the dinghy.
How many sunny days will we have?
Let's hope all will have sun at least part of the day.
What will you miss most while you are away from home?
My warm bed and the animals.
What do you want to eat/drink?
Strawberry Daiquiris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment