Sunday, November 21, 2010

Carter's Second Day Sailing at the BVI

Today was fun and tiring. Last night when it was dark and everything was wet, I slipped on the deck of the boat and jammed my thumb when I fell. I got up this morning and put ice on my thumb, it was better, but a little stiff. Later that day we went to Monkey Point. Right when we got there, we all decided that we wanted to snorkel. While we were snorkeling we saw two cuttlefish. They are pretty much like squid but with wings and when it used them it looked like people doing the wave at baseball games. It also had really big, huge eyes. We found a sand diver that looked like a shark from the top, it was gold, brown and white. After we were done snorkeling, we sailed back to Marina Cay and I drove the whole way back!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Marina Cay, November 21

1 comment: