Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2 in 1 - Nick

This morning I woke up to a great day in Virgin Gorda Yacht Club. Once I was completely awake, I took my first shower in days, it was great! After that, we sailed to George Dog, a neighboring island to snorkel. We saw a few new fish but the best part was a 2.5 foot barracuda that kept hanging around near our boat. After that we sailed around to the other side of Virgin Gorda. My dad set up a harness so that I could go up about 30 feet on the mast. It was AWESOME!







- That is me at the top of the mast!

Location:Virgin Gorda, November 23

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't fall.
    Jack

    That is so awesome!
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I've seen Shannon up on the mast , but you were even further up. I was excited to see your picture so high. I have enjoyed reading what all of you have written about your experiences. You have done this before so I know that you are a fabulous tour guide for Griffin & Carter. I hope your Thanksgiving is terrific. Keep sending us posts as we all wish we could be there with you & we really appreciate what you write about this great adventure.
    GG

    ReplyDelete