Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Huge Boulders & the Feast / Griffin

Today was great! We were in The Virgin Gorda and we went to the Baths. They are these huge rocks as big as a house that form caves and tunnels to crawl, climb and sometimes swim through. We had to crawl through the boulders to get to the sea. Sometimes it was really steep climbing but it was fun!


After we came out of the caves some of us swam at the beach and some of us looked for shells. I did a little of both. I almost forgot to tell you about when we had to maneuver into the slip at the Yacht Harbor. Chop had to back the boat into the slip. It was hard! We all had jobs. My job was to control a fender,(bumper) so the side of the Yacht would not hit the dock or any other yacht. I did a good job.
When we got back from the Baths to the Yacht Harbor we took showers and got ready to go to the big dinner buffet that we have all been looking forward to.

Location:Virgin Gorda 11/22/10

3 comments:

  1. Hope dinner was good Griffin!! Let us know what all they had there and how good it was!!

    Love you all!!

    -- Uncle Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of you Griffin. I love reading about all your adventures. I've been sending posts, but I don't think I was doing them correctly (what a surprise). Uncle Mac helped me. Are you going to have turkey on Thursday or great seafood?
    Hugs & Kisses to all, GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat some seafood for me!! Looks fun.

    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete