Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My First Scuba Dive! Carter

My first scuba dive today was awesome!I had 4 pound weights to help me stay down. While we were descending Nick saw a great big huge sea turtle. During our dive Britton found a spotted moray eel. It was cool diving! We were able to see the only porthole that survived the blast that sank the Rhone. We also saw a silver spoon that was in the coral. After our dive we went snorkeling. We saw another huge sea turtle. Nick and I started to chase it. When we dove down and got closer we saw how big it was and it was just sitting on a rock. When we started snorkeling I was the first to jump in and it was cold! When I looked down I saw the biggest sting ray of my life! When I first saw it, it was buried in the sand. When it dug out it was even bigger! The way it swims is "BEAST", it looks like it is just gliding in the water. Britton saw another sting ray and her dad John swam right for it. He didn't know it was there and it looked like it was going to sting him. He also found a really old wine bottle. We also came to the end of our treasure hunt today. Billy Bones led us to a cave with bats in it that a treasure was in. We each got some gold coins. It was a cool treasure hunt.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment